21 August 2008

Few New Pages

Here are a few new pages from the sketches that have recently been posted to the Community Sketchbook flickr group. If you have a flickr account and enjoy sharing your sketchbook, you should join the group. If you don't have a flickr account, you can still join the group. Just e-mail me some of your sketches, and I'll post them to this Community Sketchbook.

I especially enjoy this drawing with watercolor, because you can see the infrastructure of the building. Flaf drew Gaisburgstraße.

Gaisburgstraße


This is an amazing "concept drawing" by Arlee.

hpp


If you know me, you know that I like hands, so I had to post these sketches by SharonNYC.

Validation. August 12/13, 2008


Storklings (aka Megan Udell) drew these late night sketches.

sketchbook page 18

No comments: