12 December 2008

Danny Mansmith Doodles

I haven't had a lot of time to post much here lately, so I send my apologies your way.

Nonetheless, I was recently awe-struck with these paper doll type sketches (or doodles) that Danny Mansmith created. I recently asked Danny if he uses people that he sees on the streets of Chicago as inspiration for these interesting characters. And he simply said, "I wish Chicago could boast that it had these kinds of people walikn' around..." I found that rather amusing, because then he went on to say that he did see Wonder Woman the other day; hence the wonder woman doodle he's modeling in the photo below.

Now, you can become consumed with his brilliant sketches, too.




And if that's not enough, he's selling doodle pins in his etsy shop, so you can wear his sketches, too.

No comments: