04 November 2008

Different Faces

We all see the world different ways, and we all have different faces. I really enjoy seeing other artists' spin on other people.

Megan said she was trying to get back into the swing of painting, and I really enjoy the expressive features of Lexi Prior that she's depicted here. I personally think the textures work very well.

sketchbook page fifty-seven by Megan Kay
sketchbook page fifty-seven


Peter Hart captured this woman and her fish with a great expressive quality. I personally enjoy the drippings of red that display a somewhat passionate image and a somewhat emotionless woman.

sketchbook girl with fish by Peter Hart
sketchbook girl with fish


And then there's Danny Mansmith's sketch. His quality of line drives anyone to wish they were sitting amidst the woman that he's depicted.

Untitled by Danny Mansmith

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that woman and a fish drawing - it's just great.